Deer Hunts with Honey Creek Outfitters
Archery and Gun Whitetail deer hunts at Honey Creek Outfitters.
The Land & Terrain: We have nearly 9,500 acres of upland hardwoods and creek bottoms for your hunting adventure with 4000 of those acres in corn and soybeans. There is also approximately 2000 acres of C.R.P. land mixed between the crops and timber which makes an excellent recipe for mature bucks. All acres are on private property. No public hunting grounds.
Stands/Blinds: Tree stands and tower blinds are set up and ready to go when you arrive. However, if you have a stand that you are extremely comfortable with and want to bring with you, you may do so. Stands are set up on several funnels and bottlenecks connecting bedding areas with food sources and also along crop field edges.
Photos & Past Hunters: Each season we update our galleries with our successful customers. Check out our updated photo galleries:
- Archery Hunting Photo Gallery
- Rifle Hunting Photo Gallery
- Muzzleloader Photo Gallery
- Trail Cam Photo Gallery
Fair Chase: All hunts are 100% fair chase with absolutely no high fences. This is real hunting.
Limited Spaces & Hunting Pressure: We book a limit of 8 hunters in our Mercer county camp which has access to 3500 acres of private hunting. Our Grundy county camp books 9 hunters maximum on any hunting day for 5500 acres. And our Putnam county camp sleeps 6-8 hunters which have access to 550 acres. An 8 point harvest minimum is required with outside spread to the outer tips of the ears. Typically your 125-130 class deer.
Missouri Whitetail Hunting Season Dates
|Firearms Deer||Nov.16, 2013||Nov. 26, 2013|
|Muzzleloader Deer||Dec. 21, 2013||Dec. 31, 2013|
|Archery Deer||Sept. 15, 2013||Jan. 15, 2013|
All Missouri tags are over the counter. NO DRAW!! Season dates are subject to change according to the Missouri Department of Conservation.
Semi-guided 5-day Archery hunt
- Early season (Sept.15 thru Oct. 31) - $1,475/hunter
- Pre-rut (Nov.1 thru Nov.15) - $1,775/hunter
- Post-rut (Nov. 27 thru Jan.15) - $1,175/hunter
Archery Hunting Group discount of 3 or more
- Early season (Sept.15 thru Oct. 31) - $1,375/hunter
- Pre-rut (Nov.1 thru Nov.15) - $1,675/hunter
- Post-rut (Nov. 27 thru Jan.15) - $1,075/hunter
Gun Hunting Rates
- Semi-guided 5-day hunt - $2,400/hunter
- Group discount of 3 or more - $2,300/hunter
Muzzleloader Hunting Rates
- Semi-guided 5-day hunt - $1,800
- Group discount of 3 or more - $1,700
All deer hunts include lodging. Meals and tags are extra.
- Non Resident archery tag is $225. NO DRAW
- Non Resident Firearms tag is $225. NO DRAW
- Unlimited bonus doe tags are $25./doe.
Deposit: 50% non-refundable deposit by cashiers check or money order, is required to lock in dates with balance due upon arrival. We do not accept credit cards at this time.
Youth Discounts: 25% off any hunter 15 and under.